The universal non-slip treatment for all silica-based indoor and outdoor floor tiles and flags including polished sandstone, gritstone, granite.
121 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
|Contents||200 ml, 1 litre, 5 litres|
|Surface area coverage (sq. m.)||10 to 15 m² per litre of product|
|Suitable for :||Sandstone (including polished sandstone) tiles and flags|
|Weight||230 g, 1.1 kg, 5.5 kg depending on contents|
Stabi'Sol P130 is a non-slip treatment that is designed specifically for silica-based tiles and flags in their natural and polished forms.
Use it to treat sandstone, gritstone, limestone, slate, granite, as well as matt and semi-glazed ceramic indoor and outdoor floor tiles.
It contains no acid, does not leave behind any toxic deposits and is environmentally friendly.
The Stabi’Sol P130 solution reacts with the top-most layer of your floor tile to transform it from a totally smooth surface (and hence slippery, even when wet) to one that is slightly pitted with millions upon millions of microscopic indentations - invisible to the naked eye but which act as micro suction cups when you walk over them, preventing any chance of slippage.
Just how effective the treatment is can be gauged by the slip test results obtained by an independent test laboratory, the Société Française de Céramique - SFC - and shown in the diagram below.
1. Clean the floor thoroughly with an industrial-grade degreasing agent (we recommend Régras), rinse then leave to dry. Use a squeegee or a wet and dry vacuum cleaner to accelerate the drying process if necessary.
2. Read the application instructions and the safety information on the bottle before commencing work. Consult also the Material Safety Data Sheet available on www.stabibain.com. Shake the contents of the P130 bottle before use. Ensure the area to be treated is well ventilated at all times.
3. Depending on which you are using, half-fill the well of the paint tray with P130 or pour 1 litre of P130 into the Vileda-type bucket, then using the roller or flat microfibre mop, apply the P130 solution evenly over the floor.
4. The P130 solution in the bucket/tray will turn dark grey over time. We recommend discarding the last few centilitres and then wiping dry the bucket or tray with paper towel before adding more product to the tray or bucket.
5. Allow the product to stand for 5 to 10 minutes ensuring the surface remains wetted for the whole of this time.
6. Rinse down the floor with clean water and test to see if your floor is sufficiently slip-proof for your needs while still wet. Repeat the treatment if necessary, missing out the step requiring you to first clean the floor.
Your floor is now fully slip-resistant and safe to walk on - even when wet. Repeat the treatment every 4 to 5 years.
No customer comments for the moment.